Aug 17, 2006

Warped!!!

Hmm..Im one of those people who believe that timetravel is not possible in the near future....but when i sit back and think many of us are doing it everyday...It all started blah blah.....I was online chatting with my brother who was in the US of A....it was morning 10 o clock 17 aug over there.....My time was 8 PM 17 aug....so we were just chi chatting about the usual stuff...whgen suddenly his friend from the outback came online....the aussie time was 12 30 am 18th of aug...again i started talkin normally....then suddenly it hit me....i was talkin to one in the past and another in the future....man i sed this to my friend in australia...he was off the rocker....
dude we'll do a new kick ass sci fi movie
....wow!!!......That was dumbfounding...Hats off to voice chat!!..lol

No comments :