Sep 9, 2006

The Mind Wanders....

I sit and stare at the blank computer screen waitin for me to type something....Lines from "remember the name" ring in my ears....Lots of memories flash by...I begin to type....Time goes on really fast...Just yesterday i joined college but now I feel at home in my class....Just yesterday my brother gave me a hug and left to the usa...Now he is earning 1500 usd a month....Just yesterday I Started this blog..now it runs on and on....Time flies by...Leavin us panting astride...Ill never know what the future holds for me but I sure know I have to stand up to it....There is lot of reason to hit back at the bad....there is a lot more reason in reasoning with them....What is done is done...............

The next song brings me back to senses. Time has flown by.............

No comments :