Dec 25, 2006

5 point me!

You know what this is.


5 Things YOU (the reader) don't know about me ( Some people might know a few things written out here already :| )

~ I won the running race( yea its not a typo..) when i was in LKG. A moment to savor.

~I still have my collection of Pokemon tazos which came free with cheetos. Now although I've stopped watching it or collecting it, I don't see any reason why I should throw the old stuff away!. By the way it's arranged in a way so neat that Monica ( from F.R.I.E.N.D.S) would have been proud of.

~I Write under the pseudonym Ryan.A.Nash.

~I can squirt. Nobody else can do this. Or atleast nobody till now has challenged me. By squirt I do not mean spit, regurgitate or vomit. You would understand better if you watch me in action. ( I can do a maximum of 2 metres now...lol)

~I have so far written a lot of stuff but my first ever poetic venture was a poem called "Untitled". I wrote it after a french exam on a graffiti covered question paper. The second one was my biggest " To Dream Or Not To Dream". Then came the rest.

There you go. 5 things you dunno about me. By the way, please contact me if you can squirt too!
Ciao!

5 comments :

Nithya said...

oh..neeyum tazo collector a ....i have a biiiig collection of tazos...aana andha gaalathla vandha Looney Toons Tazos..used to come free wid every Lays packet..I have some Boomer tazos too...safe inside a big purse...LKG ? Running Race ??

And I knew nee squirting pathi mention pannuve nu..Waitin to kno who else can squirt..will keep chekin ur comments pg for this info :D

Dinesh Krishnaswamy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nithya said...

didn't u update the Garfield and F.R.I.E.N.D.S section today ?

Dolphin said...

sharan....i know everthing in this list! :) gr8 to know dat i know quite a lot abt u :P...and squirt :|....u did that outside my house and a guy on a cycle was staring at u :D...ryan a nash :D aryan nash ku enne aachu? and ur poetic genius is well-appreciated...but fer "had a bad day" :| :|...but the others wud say it was awesome :| :|

bhavini said...

Welcome to the club! I have a right to be condescending, because I don't think you began squirting from class 5. Do I stand corrected?

:D