Dec 18, 2006

Weird Poetry!!!!

A.L.I.V.E
A Large Intestine's Views on Existence

You Think You've Seen So much shit in life??Think again. Here goes my story.......

A hollow tunnel is what I am,
And trust me, I don't look that glam.
While you take in eggs and Ham,
I make it all into a squishy jam!


A long colon, rectum and anus,
I work without creating much fuss;
Even during festive times of X'mas,
When a man 'thout me is dangerous!!


The lil one sucks his best,
And sends tome the rest;
People eat more than we can digest,
What's more I f$%#*& can't protest.


Goeey stuff enter the tunnel,
Someone screams,"A long bowel!!"
My soldiers pick up pick and trowel,
And push it to the next level.


The soldiers satisfy their thirst,
And push it forward lest it bursts!
"Good work",Some of 'em shout,
"Try to make the shit pop out!"


Heave ho!! They toil and moil
God knows he's eaten how much oil!!
After chaos, confusion and much turmoil,
They see the light at the end of the coil.


Hours of hardwork, Virtual slaughter,
In the abdomen of this big fat farter,
All i get is a load of shit,
And man I can't even quit.


So in these tunnels poorly lit,
I toil while you eat nuzzer cheese bit;
So remember me, you lousy git,
As the guy who's seen the most shit.


-Ryan.A.Nash

9 comments :

gravity said...

HA HA HA... that suck!! kidding. funny stuff anyway. nice style of writing although i like it when its more descriptive. but in ur case, i dont think we want to go there!
Shit is descriptive enough. ha ah..

gravity said...

what spelling!
*that sucks!!!

Anonymous said...

dude...talk about a pile of shit :P kiddin...its actually the most weird poem ive read....

Nithya said...

>:P Sharan..I never thot u wuld b this serious abt writing a poem on the intestines.btw small intestine a illa large intestine a ? :P

Nithya said...

Ignore that comment yaar..didn't notice the title thingie :D

VAISHNAVI RAVI said...

Who is Ryan.A.Nash???? Did a google search.....no-one by that name!!!!!!!

Ryan said...

Ryan.A.Nash theriyaadha..u ppl have seriously not been paying attention to my previous posts...jumble the letters and u get my name...ada paavigala..cha cha

Nithya said...

sthupith sharan...i know who Ryan A Nash is of course..theriyama irukkuma..vaish doesn't know..me no ignoramuus as regards this :| che insult

Dinesh Krishnaswamy said...

join the club man
better one than mine though