Jun 3, 2007

On vacation!

Hi all...I'm off on a tour to the eastern part of India..kinda like the north east- Calcutta Darjeeling and Gangtok. I'm supposed to leave tomorrow morning at 5 Am. So that means I've just lost a lot of my precious sleep. Lots of photos when I get back.

But first!

Happy birthday to Nithya (6 June) - You already owe me a Gola. There will be no meet at your place I guess. Cha.

Happy birthday to chubbles!!(Upasana's sister Preethi) (June 10) - Cha ellaamae mudinji pochu la??

Happy birthday to visak (June 11)- Rock on mate!

And I'm gonna finish reading two of the three books of the BArtimaeus trilogy. Yay!

And this is the first time I'm gonna be on an airplane for onger than 15 minutes and the first time was actually when I was 3 yrs old! Yea rite I was dumb then.

So cia all. Priya (Iyer), Nithya slow down a bit. Or else it'd take me an eternity( not really) to read up!

So virtually I don't exist for the next ten days. No contact with Coimbatore! Yay I'm born again!

CIa people haffun!

6 comments :

Priya Arun said...

Gangtok and Darj, eh? awesome! Gangtok is really really good..you'll enjoy it a lot.

Come back with loads of nice pictures! :-)

Nithya said...

Thank you >:D<

"There will be no meet at your place I guess"

:( It was fun pona tharava, with u, Upas, Shiv and Varun around...That surprise entry by Upas, the cute l'il poem on the cute big card (I looooooove that card :) I keep looking at it every now and then, cauz its so sweet n funny :)), that "Yo-Ga" Pyramid, your towing thingy etc...That was the first time, i got to see your impish behaviour :D

Nithya said...

That surprise entry by Upas, the cute l'il poem on the cute big card (I looooooove that card :) I keep looking at it every now and then, cauz its so sweet n funny :)), that "Yo-Ga" Pyramid, your towing thingy etc...*can never be forgotten by me :) *

Anonymous said...

poitu va da...tholanju poidathe :P

Priya Iyer said...

enjoy yourself and come back with loadsa snaps!!

and yeah, have slowed down:-)

Nithya said...

Nith + HP (Catalysed By sharan ) ---> ??

:)
THank you sooooooooo much....Have started reading the book....Nee varthukulla hopefully will complete...Romba pudichithu na second , third book nu poinde iruppen :D

And btw last page la nee ezhudhirkarthey padichuten already :D cheating :D :D :D :D