Oct 7, 2007

Roller Coaster

I feel like the last leaf hanging on to the tree in autumn. All others have gone. I feel cold and lonely. No one to speak to. No one to comfort me.




I feel like the stuffed lion which I bought. No care in the world. Happily playing lawn football and talking as if nothing else mattered.



I feel like jack's appendix. Useful in some way but looked upon with scorn.



Bitter sweet times. Like a roller coaster ride. Makes you puke when you've had the best ride of your life.

One happy thought. At least the ride's over. At least for now....

4 comments :

Nithya said...

The lion looks reeeeeeeeeeely cute :) And chess pic beautiful :) Whoos that person train la ninnindrikardhu ??

SHIVA said...

He he...playin lawn football huh??? :D...not only talkin like nothin else mattered but we heard stuff in my phone which wen heard by others wil give us some serious criticisms...but "WE DIDNT CARE" :D

Anonymous said...

:) butiful lines!

Venki said...

Have u seen final destination 3..bet u wil nver enter a roller coaster if u see tat film!!