Apr 10, 2008

Random rant. Be warned.

This is one of the posts where I don't have anything specific to type but just keep typing with music running in the background.

Study holidays have begun. Yet again i defy the purpose for which they were given. Or atleast till now. I have a week left. Things will change. I know.

I'm playing NFS most wanted for the second time. Awesome game. The surge you get when you press the nitrous boost button and snatch that win from your opponent is simply priceless. I'm getting better and better. One pursuit went so long that the police had to call off the pursuit. I won more than 500000 bounty in that one pursuit !!

Second season of house ends with house being shot. Awesome episode. One of the best episodes.

I have done fairly well this semester and I feel great. Better averages then ever before, though I feel this is not the most I have studied in my college days. Strange. I'm asked to spend lesser time at the computer than I'm doing now which I'm not OK with. Yet. But I will be. Eventually.

So much has changed in this world. There were times when pants were worn at waists rather than butts. I wish I won't be alive to see it go lower. Gone are the times when rock was something grandma did to put me to sleep. Mobile phones are replacing relationships. And people say they need change and all of this is boring. Not me.

I see that there is a portion of the people who hold their own even with stuff happening all around them. They look at them, shake their heads and go about their jobs just like before. Some of them embrace novelty, just because it is the 'in' thing, even if it something they'd rather not do. Some people dwell in the past, seek solace in or brood about things that have been forgetting about the things that are and to be.

Sigh. People.

4 comments :

Aravind said...

"Gone are the times when rock was something grandma did to put me to sleep"- I read that somewhere!
Most wanted is awesome!

Nithya said...

"Gone are the times when rock was something grandma did to put me to sleep"

:) :) :)

Priya Iyer said...

"Gone are the times when rock was something grandma did to put me to sleep"

ROFL

Madhavan said...

i beat you !!!
2,300,000 bounty in a single pursuit