May 11, 2008

My life - a musical

A musical on my life? It's gonna be a really weird combination of tracks, i say. Tag Courtesy Iyer.

I was supposed to put up the links as well.

Opening credits:

The opening music of he was a quiet man ( no link avlbl)

Teardrop by massive attack

Waking up:

Chasing cars by Snow patrol

Nothing else matters- Metallica

The Who - Baba O' riley

Average day :

Dream theatre - Change of seasons

Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc.

Fort minor - Where'd you go

First date:

Chumbawumba - Tubthumping

K.T.Tunstall - Suddenly I see


Mika - Grace Kelly

Falling in love:

GnR - Sweet child Of mine

Aqualung - Brighter than sunshine

Love Scene:

Avril - I'm with you.

INXS - Afterglow

Fight Scene:

Sound garden - Blow up the outside world.

Nirvana - Smells like teen spirit

Godsmack - I stand alone

Breaking up:

Iru vizhi unadhu (Minnale) ( If I still love her)

Hinder - Better than me (again)

Tainted love - The ramones (If I don't)

Pink Floyd - Comfortably numb (Again)

AFI - leaving song ( No reason)

Getting back together:

Green day - holiday

Alexi Murdoch - Home

Secret love:

James Blunt - you're beautiful

Outlandish - Aicha

Life’s ok:

Led Zeppelin - Stairway to heaven.

Sick puppies - All the same

Mental Breakdown:

Linkin park - Numb

Driving:

Green day - Boulevard of broken dreams

Green day - Holiday

Learning a lesson:

Metallica - Unforgiven II

Deep thought:

Brian Mcfadden - Demons

Scorpions - Dust in the wind

Flashback:

REM - Mad world

Partying:

Mika - Grace Kelly

Paul Oakenfold - faster kill pussycat

Happy Dance:

Green day - American Idiot

LFO -Every other time

Regretting:

Audioslave - Wide awake

Linkin park - Somewhere I belong

Long night alone:

Limp bizkit - Home sweet home

Jeff buckley - Hallelujah

Death Scene:

Eminem - When I'm gone

Iron Maiden - Hallowed be thy name (Cradle Of Filth cover is better)

Anastacia ft Ben moody - Everything burns

Closing Credits:

Chris Cornell - You know my name


Who's ready to start filming? :P

I tag Annette, Shreyas


7 comments :

Anonymous said...

Ah filled up my version as well...

quite long dude :\

Nithya said...

Shrey idhulendhe unakku holidays vittachu nu theriyardhu :P

Priya Iyer said...

thanks for taking it up! btw u were supposed to provide the links to the songs... :|

Priya Iyer said...

thanks! sweet of u! :)

Hari said...

Awesome lineup... didn't expect anything less though ;-)

Vijay G S said...

Good list.

Anonymous said...

woh my gaaaaad , you actually linked everything eh....

I applaud your patience :P