Nov 3, 2008

This post is not about the my TQM exam getting over.

This post will not contain lines like "I, ooooh, I'm still alive" from my current favorite song, Alive by Pearl Jam.

This post will not contain any news about movies I watched recently like "The Simpsons movie" And "Bachna Ae Haseeno.(timepass(yes that is the code word for deepika/bipasha :D))".

This post will not contain any news whatsoever of the fact that Massa almost won the grand prix or how wonderfully awesome a player kumble was.

This post is also not about the fact that I am having a wonderful past two weeks and how murphy can go to hell.

As I am on about what all this is post is not about, lemme add this too. This post is so not about how 190 TV channels even don't chase the boredom away.

So what is this post about? If I say this post is about everything this post is not about, won't I be contradicting myself?  Too many questions. I should have left it at "Does this coffee have less sugar or is it just fine?". I think too much. Or do I? See, there I did it again.


4 comments :

Anonymous said...

"If I say this post is about everything this post is not about, won't I be contradicting myself?"

Thats like two mirrors facing each other with my head in the middle.

To be honest im still thinking about that :|

Anonymous said...

I'll make it easy - you think too much. :P [But that's not necessarily bad, esp. for us blog-readers. :P]

And the GP! :O THE GP, THE GP! [reels] What a spectacle that was - finest in the history of F1! Massa won and yet he did not WIN. Gah. :(

Nithya said...

:|

Ryan said...

@shrey, You GO mate!

@su,

One of the the finest races ever. I als o liked last race two years back. When schumacher retired. The turn wher ehe overtook Kimi. Un-fuckin-believable