Dec 25, 2008

My big fat ethiopian surprise

Funny how one person can do all sorts of things. Day before yesterday was retro day (something me and ET started out of sheer boredom) wherein we revisited them PJs from our school days. Yesterday was christmas which I spent with an ethiopian surprise and a christmas cake shake and three fine people (Karthik, Kaavya and Bhagya). I drove home on an empty road at night, the wind at my face, pretending as though this was an action movie and I hummed "empty walls" to give it the effect it required. :P. I had a disturbed sleep yesterday, waking up at 12, 3 and 5 again just to wake up for the last time at 5:30.I wake up and realise how one person can do THIS and THAT, when I'm looking forward to a morning session in the media lab where we do nothing but play suicide chess the entire three hours. 

My life is panning out to be a drama/RomCom.



 

7 comments :

Kanupriya said...

Hi, I loved the header of this blog :-)

Sharanya said...

Rom com! Really?! How?!

Nithya said...

Why drama ? Why romcom ?

Sharanya's question thaan :D

Aravind said...

romcom? seriously. WHAT?

Ryan said...

@kanupriya.

Thanks!

@the others. Hmm. Drama because it has a little of everything. RomCom because all my attempts at Rom end up being Com? No idea. :D

Anonymous said...

Suicide chess? No, really?! :O

And Sharanyan, I think we have to invent a whole new genre to do justice to your life. :P

Ryan said...

@floo

Go ahead, invent one!