May 30, 2009

To Tracy

Mush + Hype + I-read-books-which-are-the-IN-thing-people+shirtless-white-brit --> Twilight

I'm afraid I've read the book and it was a chick lit for the most parts. (Her vampire werewolf thing was decent) But what the book's done to hollywood and audiences all over is something that irks me to no end.

Now all of a sudden everyone wants a piece of Robert Pattinson. You know what I think? They look at him and see Edward Cullen.

Kristen Stewart also has found immense recognition for playing Bella Swan, but her Tracy Tatro in "Into The Wild" was good enough for me.

Tracy Tatro and Alexander Supertramp.

Kristen Stewart, please don't turn into a bitch.

P.s : Watch "Into The Wild". Beautiful movie. Period.

10 comments :

Asmita Nandedkar said...

Twilight the book, Good
Twilight the movie, sucks and Robert was good as Cedric Diggory, Edward, he wish!

Anonymous said...

Edward Cullen and not Pattinson,for me!

Sonal said...

I'm not a huge fan of Twilight or Edward and not at all a fan of Pattinson.
I've seen another creepy movie of that girl, can't remember the name though.

Sharanya said...

I used to be a Cullen girl. And then I discovered Marcus Flutie. I've got the M-Flu, baby. Right, sorry, I forgot, you're not interested :D

And that's a very creepy movie you're talking about here.

Ryan said...

Whatitees! You girls reaffirmed my belief in society :D

But why is Into The Wild creepy?! :O

harshni said...

hello!!it might be a chick flick! but rob pattinson is just effing handsome!! and u should maybe watch his interviews!! he has a seriously lovely accent and a dry wit!! lotsa self depreciating humor!he's dreamy!

harshni said...

hello!!it might be a chick flick! but rob pattinson is just effing handsome!! and u should maybe watch his interviews!! he has a seriously lovely accent and a dry wit!! lotsa self depreciating humor!he's dreamy!

Nithya said...

My cousin made me watch some parts of the movie in Bangalore. I sat with her for like 10 minutes and then i went down to ..... (wait for it)... play tennis :D :D :D

Just a girl said...

Admittedly, I was a twi-hard, but I'm over it now, because I hate Bella beyond belief and think that Robert Pattinson was far cuter as Cedric Diggory and I laughed my way through the film whether it was funny or not because, let's face it, him sparkling in my imagination is a far far finer thing.

Therefore, I second s w a t.

x
JAG

(PS Clicked through to you from Sonal who I know through Sharanya. Who I don't agree with about Into the Wild, btw.) hi! ;-)

Ryan said...

Harshni,
We've discussed this enough :P

Just-a-girl,
"him sparkling in my imagination is a far far finer thing." No comments. :)As for "Into The wild", B.E.A.yootiful movie.

And yea, hi! ;)