Jul 18, 2009

Sour popcorn

Harry potter and the Half-Blood Prince - a waste of time, except for the company I had. I'd have been better off laughing at Harry potter-um maya rajakumaranum.

Ginny weasley might as well have been dead, but kudos to her and the director for playing such passion with such listlessness.

And dumbledore was killed off as though he was just another friggin' wizard.

Yes, let's hope the seventh movie is worth the 2 parts.

--------

(I turn 3 today, and it is my ill luck to have a post about this movie to commemorate this. Damn you Ryan. **Happy birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me...)

6 comments :

vk said...

A moment to celebrate,Ryan..would you want butterbeer or firewhisky? ;)

Cartoon-strip flash:

A 5-yr old boy,with glee on his face ,proceeds to burst a cracker in celebration. The Rain Gods think otherwise.
Drenched and dour,looks up at the heavens,"You think its funny?...pbhsstt".

Happy Birthday nevertheless :P

Tina Nandi said...

I agree! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :D

Hari said...

haappy b'day me boy!! ;)

Sharanya said...

Happy birthday!

Nacha said...

Happy birthday! :D :D

Vijay G S said...

Belated wishes !