Jan 24, 2010

Boom

Now and then I make everything I do, a struggle for survival. Like if I don't climb my stairs in ten steps everything will fall down on me. I think the word you're looking for is 'floopy'.

So this time I'm starting from college and suddenly the movie "speed" pops into my head. Heh, and so this time if I cross 50 Kph, I shouldn't travel slower than that, or my bike will explode.

I blew up at Lakshmi mills, 2 Kms from College. Not bad, I must say, in a stretch with two traffic signals (which were thankfully green) and insane traffic.

3 comments :

Ashmur said...

Careful da. Cops in CBE are becoming increasingly vigilant. They have started fining for over speeding. They pop out of nowhere, stop in front of you, show you the reading in their speed gun and they fine you. I almost got caught. But the guy in front of me got caught and saved me. It gave me enough time to apply the brakes and slow down. Lookout for the traffic maamas :)

Nithya said...

:\

CoherentBlah said...

Unique ways of havin fun :)