Mar 8, 2010

Rebound

Last thursday, on the day my cousin got married, I had too many cups, tumblers rather, of coffee and I was sick of it. I actually thought that would be my last coffee in a long time to come. Friday, saturday and sunday went and still I hadn't had a cup of hot coffee. What's better was, I didn't feel like it even.

Today, I walked up to the red Fresh & Honest machine which stood at the corner flanked by its many paper cups, waited for the decoction and milk to mix and foam to the right amount, added the usual one and a half sugars, stirred it and took a sip.

I must have been crazy, last thursday, to have thought that.

5 comments :

DI said...

You are back on IE! I can leave comments now :D

What a sensitive, moving post this one :P!

Ryan said...

DI! You used IE? I am SO sorry about that. I had this teeny script which blocked people using IE, IE being the snails of the browser world :P.

I changed the template and with that, the script was gone as well :D

Venkatesan Padmanabhan said...

A very true finishing line :P
It's Coffee!!!

I am running on 3-4/day here :(

subbulakshmistoned said...

Been there, done that.

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.