Mar 31, 2010

Because it's fun

That's what she told me when I argued with her, what the difference was between watching the first IPL match live or any IPL match live. And she was right.

Yelling C..S..K. C...S...K, with Raina facing Vinay and CSK needing 10 off 7, (now you bear in mind, CSK had the talent to lose when they needed 1 to win from 2 balls) and watching Raina hit that six over cover, was...magical.

Dancing lame-ass steps to kuthu songs in the pavilion terrace, and loving it, was awesome too.

Manpreet butterfingers Gony cracks me up. :D

I've always wanted to see the stumps being castled by a fast bowler. Pity it was Albie. Pity it wasn't Steyn who bowled.

I've always been a fan of KP, but now, I'm officially one.

And, oh, my first mexican wave was fun too!

As I say, O**a whistla podra! We're back! (for now :P)

No comments :