Apr 20, 2010

There and Back again.

(Those of you who spotted the lame pun in the title, good for you! :D)

For the first time in 21 years of my life, I've been given general anesthesia and operated on. Yes, I find it cool that I was knocked out by a man wearing a green mask, who put a gas mask to my face, spontaneously talking about my life as thought it interested him :)

The above stated operation required me to take rest for 2 weeks, which means, 2 weeks of no office, guilt-free fun, which otherwise would have been fun filled with guilt at the office. I'm hunting down the ones on the IMDB list, with 6 in two days now (Paths of glory, Monty Python and the holy Grail, Strangers on a train, Sleuth, Network and The Maltese Falcon) with the odd southpark episode thrown in the mix.

Life's alright. I have one less thing to experience now.