Nov 16, 2010

Things I learnt today.

- The Pierpont commons lounge is an amazing place to study. I sit there, as I type, IDEs open, waiting for some random Chinese dude to start playing the piano.

- Cheat sheets ruin the fun of cheating. More or less they are useless.

- My subconscious alarm FTW. It woke me up 15 minutes before my exam started. 

- The Venti Java chip has no equal.

- Overture 1812, Tchaikovsky. Play it when you're about to finish something and you want to feel awesome about it. EVEN if it's just a blog post. 

4 comments :

subbulakshmistoned said...

I love the template/BG whatever. Verrnice.

Su said...

Ditto on the Overture 1812 :)

And try Rossini's William Tell Overture as well. <3 :D

Ryan said...

Su! I love that as well. Good to see you again. (Erm, assuming it's the same su :/)

Swat, Umm, nothing :P

Anonymous said...

Tchaikovsky. The end.

-the Other One.