Jan 25, 2011

Sometimes I feel EECS588 is reason enough to study in Michigan. I can easily say that every single research paper I read here was written by cool people, because not only do they have amazing insight but also great humor.

The course has no exams and no homeworks, just a project, a security attack demo and reading two papers every class. Some papers are as good as short stories.

When the professor welcomes you for the second class wearing a red star china hat and says "Thank you for coming back today. This is going to be the best class you'll ever take in UMich", you know you're good to go.

3 comments :

Nithya said...

:) What is the Prof's name?

Sharanya said...

Sounds good to me! :D

(Ps: I haven't replied to ANY emails properly since December. Will get down to it soon. Sorry. You know I mean it.)

bhavini said...

:Ding!

Prof. Red China Hat, of course! Or he just may be Dr. Seuss.