Jan 16, 2011

When the stars point and laugh.

I know I'm a Pisces/Aries cusp. I know all the 12 signs of the zodiac. I know what comes when. I don't know what my birthstone, color etc are. I don't know who I get along with or what kind of people pisceans are. I've heard people tell me I have characters that are associated with Pisces. I say OK. It isn't bad if you're not like your sign and it isn't great if you are. To an extent, Zodiac signs control people like puppets. The best parts about the zodiac are the signs associated with them and the shapes they make in the sky.

If your zodiac changes, do you change? If you say yes, then IMHO you are the biggest pile of Taurean excreta I've ever heard of. I know many people who classify people based on zodiac signs and are happy to meet other people of the same sign.

Will you see yourself any differently now that your star has changed?  And if stars do govern your character and the new system IS right, will your belief system fail? Would you still find something that feels like home with your new sign?

I see why churches used to ban science. It's a laugh riot in the heavens.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Something that feels at home with my new sign?

Oh absolutely! :D