Feb 13, 2011

Hi, I'm Leah.

It was 4 PM and we hadn't had our first meal of the day. We decided to go to "La Casita", the best mexican place we'd seen so far in Ann Arbor, where the chimichangas are to die for. So, we set off at 4:30 and Anunay knew the way to the place. Three-fourths of the way "there" we realized we weren't referring to the same place. He instead, was setting course for "La fuente", his best mexican place. We went along, we just wanted good food. There we met her, Leah , easily the best waitress I've seen so far.

I don't know if it was how she was happy, or the way she leaned closer to me as she took the order, or  the way she got all of our soft drinks with the right amount of ice, or just the way how she started an impromptu dance on her way back to the kitchen as a new song started playing, but she made my day.

I'm definitely going back there on a saturday evening at 5 PM.

5 comments :

amshuman.r said...

I am going there for the next ten saturday's or how much ever longer it takes to win her heart..

Nithya said...

Hahah :D Sharan, you have competition I see :D

Nithya said...

Hahah :D Sharan, you have competition I see :D

Venkatesan Padmanabhan said...

Oorae epidi thana pola erukae :) Ingayum apidi lam oduthu :D

Nacha said...

Sharanyan Ravi, your writing is beautiful.
Reading your blog after so long has made mine!