Mar 28, 2011

Yesterday.

Yesterday, for the first time in my life so far, I witnessed a harp solo. I saw the harp being played in ways I could never have imagined. (Ok, yeah the only instance I've seen a harp before was in a church in Kochi or in Tom & Jerry before that, but still..) 

Yesterday, for the first time, I actually saw a violin being played THAT fast.

Yesterday, for the first time, we were four hoodie-clad boys in a theater full of well dressed men and women. (Actually no, not the first time :P)

Yesterday, for the first time, I saw a cello weep.

Yesterday, I witnessed Yanni live.
------
The only sad part of the whole affair was that it had to end. Oh and that I felt sad for the cellist who wasn't given the spotlight and a solo when everyone else was. (She looked really nice as well).

2 comments :

Nithya said...

I have heard 'The Storm' before. It's BRILLIANT. I can only imagine live a epdi irundhirkum nu.

Sharanya said...

Answers :)