Sep 27, 2011

It's fall again!

It's that time of the year again. Suits and pitches and queues and stupid ties.
Last year, this time, it rained.
This year, same time, it rained.
It rained.
It rained on my parade, literally and figuratively.
That's my new favorite line - Don't rain on my parade, and I will use it all the time till I find a new one.

I had a nice walk home today with a girl in a purdah.  I never walk at the same pace side by side with strangers and neither do they, but this time, we did, silently, and shared a look of silent acknowledgement before parting ways.

Now I have to write a few assignments and follow up on online forms. It's fucking raining on my parade.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

"I never walk at the same pace side by side with strangers and neither do they, but this time, we did, silently, and shared a look of silent acknowledgement before parting ways."

Lovely.