Sep 13, 2006

Imagination....rox!!!!

One day in a bus(S8 to be particular)...crowded as usual.....no place even to stand....the bus stopped at my friend et's stop....i was expecting him to get on....but he dint...the bus took off slowly..then i remembered him telling me one day how he got on a bus theatrically while it was running....so i started imagining him running beside it....the bus picks up speed....et runs and runs and runs and then......pachaaaaak!!!!....et is sprawled face first in a puddle of mud....his face covered with mud he loooks up and gives a beaten vadivelu look...suddenly im jerked back to reality and i started laughing..the guy near me stared at me coz he dint know what i was laughing for.....he moved one step away from me for god's sake!!!.....ill never forget this!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments :