Sep 10, 2006

What a Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U Know the day is gonna be sweet when u are allowed to wake up whenever you want!!!...That is the greatness of sunday!!!...I woke up at 8 30 in the morning..took all the time to brush my teeth...then sat on the comp and checked mail....waah..leisure!!!!...then had a nice hot bath ...listened to some soothin music..then me and my mom left to my mom's mom's house.....there did a bit of record writin(Life is not a bed of roses[:(])..then saw irwins marathon episodes...sob sob.then we rode back home...then the fun started...we set out and it started rainin...cool....after a long time i got skin deep drenched in rain....it was really cool....got home then had a hot bath again!!!....then saw ronan keating on tv....then it was time for the screening of "SAW"......man what a movie....seriously awesome.....i was like oh my god at the ending...then had pizzas for dinner...what a perfect end to the perfect day.....yawnnnnnn...now it all ends...bah!!!

No comments :