Oct 19, 2006

A musical journey....

People with no job at all sit and reflect upon stuff like whta ive done and still more folks like me read them. This may not seem to be of any importance but to me it is. After all those shitty hours of ED (or EG whatever you may call it..it sux), after all those hours of crowded bus travel where every direction you turn you discover a new odour(yeww gross), after all those records written, it is music which delivered me hope and satiation. Let the journey begin
5 years ago

i got my hands on some of my brothers cds which he got forma friend...It turned out to be backstreets back. I jus put it in and played it. Man I liked it. That got me all started. Then my cousins got me a few MJ cds. Then my passion for music welled up and exploded like an atom bomb. It may sound all weird and stupid now. And I dont know why lotta people condemn the backstreet boys. One of my friends talks as if" IF music is religion then BSB is blasphemy!!!"...What do they have against these guys? anyway then I started listening to more stuff like U2 linking park . that was a taste of rock and roll!. And boy what a taste it was!!! I craved for more!! I could not have enough of it. The pain the suffering the bliss the fun such feeling all contained in a single song. Soothing!!!! Thats what rock is all aout!!
Let s take a break rite now coz i ve got some ED stuff to do. Ciao!!

No comments :