Sep 30, 2006

Hair raising situation!!!

Et a.k.a hottie is a guy who never fails to fascinate, be it on purpose or by some mishap!! One fine day me and govind (forgive the grammar!) were walking towards the canteen-the favorite lair of all vettis as i'd like to put it. Behind us were ET and ram. Three girls were walking the opposite side. Our class girls. I was talkin to Govind so I did not notice them. Et on the other said a big hi to niveditha. She, the naughty devil she is, replied "hi hottie". that was it. Next minute I saw him he was talking to a sottai guy. I was thinking "Cool Ets buttering him up"..Then I went to classs and there was this guy stony faced. He just said one line......
"Is it seriously f****** wrong to say hi????" I was laughing my intestines out. The guy had turned out to be the student's councillor or something. NOw Et had wavy hair too and wore three livestrong bands that fateful day. He put two and two together and branded him a rowdy..all for saying hi!!!..Then next bad hair day. Day before math test. Niveditha had asked me to teach her math.(She hardly listens in class). ET decided to come too so that he did not have to learn at home. So we stayed back and after it was over we were walking out. On the way this guy ET suddenly muttered "shit" and disappeared down the other side. I gave her a puzzled look. Next minute I burst out laughing. At 10 o clock was the sottai guy. ET had run away shit scared seeing him. NOw we too started laughing. Thank heavens he did not tel me off for walking with her. After this episode ET came back and said "Man he must have had a very tough life as a teenager. Sterility may be". Lol. So moral of the story..."next time yo see a semi bald head...run for your life..You'll never what hit you"..Ta Dah

No comments :