Nov 25, 2006

Er...You know what this is...

Taging is picking up all around me and I must keep up lest I get pulled along in the current. Nithya who somehow finds time enough to do stuff like this happened to have tagged me.


1.The best thing to do - Varies with time. But mostly listening to a very soothing song(like " a drop in the sea ") and then the next song being "rape meeeeeeee.....lol...anytime with ppl i luv....

2.The best gift -

that i gave is - Not the best but I think it meant a lot...The "A walk to remember CD"....poorly wrapped...lol

that i received- Can't choose....every little thing is the best.


3.The best thing I've ever heard - When people call me by my exact name..:| not sharanya or whatever.....I love it when they go sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan..(My mom......he he)

4.The best thing I've said - The most hilarious is today...at varun's place...I asked by slip of tongue.."De can you take place??" instead of "take part"..ROFL..

The best is whenever I had to be there for someone(:-??)....

5.The best thing that happened to me - BOrn as the present me!!(there's a story behind this. Ask if you want!!)

6.The best person I've met - Everyone is unique. There is not any "best" person in this world.

7.The best friend- Ryan.A.Nash...

8.The best moment - Lots of 'em

9.The best book - LOTR, Seventh secret, CALVIN and HOBBES, Garfield,.....

10.The best blog - blogs - Anything which means a lot or makes me crack up...For example the mail forward thing on smrithi's blog and nithya's Es ist mich and Shrey's squish bang splat....

11.The best place - Home sweet home!!!

12.The best food - Anything which makes my tongue work!!

13.The best song (s) - Drop in the sea, Kadhal rojave, Anbae sivam, Comfortably numb, stairway to heaven, Smells like teen spirit, Hallowed be thy name, Behind blue eyes, In the end, Better than me...ETC

14.The best hangout - Any of my friend's places....not to mention ARC....and barista....

15.The best eatout - If you mean highway eatout.....definitely ARc and all dosa points....

16.The best hobby - Er...Music!!! Books!! Blogging(yea!!) Then playing!!!

17.The best TV show ever - All old cartoon shows. All new stuff suck! F.R.I.E.N.D.S(forever!!) Joey Show...Full house sux!!!

18.The best manager - Sir Alex Ferguson.

19.The best musician - Depends on the field..

20.The best gang - The present one.....Sai baba colony gang!!!...including many from other places!!!)

21.The best drink - HOt lemon syrup diluted and with a pinch of honey. Try it!!

22.The best quote - "Maximus Decimus Meridius...Commander of the legions of the north....Father to a murdered son...Husband to a murdered wife...And I will have my revenge in this life or the next.."

23.The best woman - Mommy!!1

24.The best kid (S) - Ben(from friends) and calvin!!

25.The best poem (er..plural form please !) -

Lochinvar
Charge of the light brigade
The angel and her star (One of my friends')
Hallowed Be thy name( A song :P)
And I'm sorry if it is considered boasting but...Had a Bad day by me..

26.The best dancer - Vijaykanth when the sound is muted..ROFL

27.The best movie - Any movie which is sensible ,(I.E. tom hanks style) has no semi nude dances and kutthu songs....And a totally unbelievable or moving end....

28.The best actor - Tom Hanks...Cheerio!!!

29.The best vehicle - My cycle!!!

30.The best scene in a movie - True love's first kiss.....Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......
When A guy blasts a shotgun core through the other guy's forehead...he he....


This kind of stuff really make you think of stuff what you may have never even thought of thinking about. I find it really bugging to fill these tags but somehow in the end I get the pleasure of finishing it.

The end!!!

3 comments :

Nithya said...

WRT : The "A walk to remember CD"....poorly wrapped.

:)




WRT : Had a Bad day by me..

???


WRT : "Maximus Decimus Meridius...Commander of the legions of the north....Father to a murdered son...Husband to a murdered wife...And I will have my revenge in this life or the next.."

er...Where does this quote appear and what does it mean ? :D

WRT :not to mention ARC...

I expected this !!!

WRT : The angel and her star (One of my friends')

yaaru ???

WRT : Full house sux!!!

eh chi pe

Ryan said...

@nithya: Whats the triple question marks for???

It appears in the gladiator dumbo...(the quote)

Angel and the star by Shreya..u dunno her....

And full house sux totally

Nithya said...

comment ezhudhirkardhu oru aalu..idhula @nithya vera...and I haven't watched Gladiator..so how am i to know ??? and full house rox..unakku rasanai illa..po po po....nd that's Shreya Sharma,ur hi5 friend rite ? :P