Nov 25, 2006

Retrospective Me!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is not exactly a tag but I felt like I wanted to do this one....


**********Vital stats**********
Name:
Sharanyan.R (with a 'h' next to 's' and an 'n' in the end ... :|)
Age: 18 when it is march next year
Gender : The stress on the 'n' oughta be enough clue.
Date of birth : 20...I scored on my birthday..he he
Nationality : Indian
Height: I don't know it in feet...But it's 178 cms
Eyes : brown
Hair – color n style : Black. I have only hair. NO style.
Zodiac : Pisces..(actually on the border...the blogger shows me as aries)

**********Ever done that before?************
Lied : I'm human remember???
Cheated on a test : Again I'm an 18 year old guy remember??
Broken the law: I'm not a superhero (unless you count Captain underpants!!!)....SO the answer is yes....
Ran away from school: muhahahhaha...Neofusion...Brainstrain...Blitzkreig...
Ran away from home: :O.....No other place to go...
Had a medical emergency: Yes
Been at the centre of havoc: He he....mostly it is the place I am in...
Been the centre of havoc: Yeah baby!!!

******************Favorites*******************
Actor/actress : Tom hanks, Emma watson, Jennifer connelly, Natalie portman, Jessica alba.
Animal : Golden retriever and a saint bernard and a bengal tiger.
Attire: Anything casual and easy to put on.
Biscuit : Pure magic!!!
Book : Read previous tag.
Chocolate : Those home made chocolates from ooty with mint in them and the ones with fudge..
Color: Black,White,Red and Blue
Dance : Main aisa kyoon hoon and the moonwalk
Drink: Water, The honey with lemon thing, Coffee!!
En famille : In my family??? Everything about it!!!
Friends: Loads of em. Thanks for your time everyone!!!(One question in this post made me type this!!)
Fruit : Every single one of them
Food : Refer previous post again!!
Font : Wingdings!!! And the Iambic pentameter
Game: Minesweeper, The Et and me are making, Pen touch(we played till 200 points once!!!Cha...i miss that game), The fist game!!!
Hang-out: Refer previous post again!!!
Item number: I hate item numbers.
Jam:
Kissan mixed fruit and home made marmalade.
Ketchup: Not a lot!!
Magazine: Autocar, Topgear, Sportstar, COmic magazines if any!!!
Brand of gum : Fevicol!!! lol..Ok I love the gumballs...The ones you see on tom and jerry ...One when I was five I had the fortune of meeting two americans who gave them to me!!)
Sports :Calvinball, Basketball, Football, Pool!!
Shows: Previous post please!!
Sound : The one a bagpiper makes!!and the sound that comes when different people laugh!!!|Some are very musical and some are downright funny!!!
Smell: Something cooking when you are hungry.
Soundtrack : Four lines above!!!
Movie : ditto!!!!
Number: 5( Dunno why!!)
Weekend thingy : Getting up a bit later than other days and lazing around listening to music, catching up on movies, Chatting with friends,...ETC
Weekday thingy : Same stuff!!!except the getting up late part!!

****************Do you believe in……****************
Second chances:
yes....Of course
Love at first sight: Not yet!!!..he he keeping my options open!!
God: I'm agnostic..NOt the screwed up version though. I just need that cementing evidence to push me over to the believers!!!
Ghosts: Nope.
Aliens: Seeing is believing in this case.
Heaven: Life here on Earth.
Hell: Same shit!
Horoscopes: Never!!!!
Miracles: Not yet!!!
Reincarnation : Maybe!!
Others: Yes....I do!!
Yourself: What kind of a stupid question is this!!

************Better one..??**************
TV or radio :
Tv..Coz I have not been exposed of much of radio.
Go on a walk or watch tv: Walk with some body near me.
Books or movies :Changes with mood.
Chocolate or vanilla: Choco vanilla.
Coke or Pepsi: Dude..You wanna kill me??
Pepsi or Mirinda: Mirinda!!
Mirinda or 7 up :Both!!
Indian or Chinese : Indian (it's the cuisine right ?? )
Deaf or blind: Blind....I luv music!!!
Tall or short: 6 foot!!
Nike, Reebok or Adidas: NIKE!!!!
Car- AC or open windows: open windows
Pencil or pen : Pencil of course!!
Motorbike or bicycle : bicycle anytime!!
The beach or hills: Silent misty hills...Probably sometime later in my life you know how!!!
Overtly rich n unhappy or overtly poor n happy:…I just wanna live like I have always done!!!
***************The last time you… *****************
Had a crush:
Hmm..Dunno
Felt proud of urself: Yeah......When one of my friends said he/she was glad to have met me!!and when I won cash !!!(that's a first!!)
Cried: Date : Don't remember Time : Dunno Venue :Home Reason : I saw The green mile!!!
Got snail mail: I think last month.
Got an email: 55 minutes back!!

****************What…?********************

Is the best thing that’s happened to mankind: He knew how to cook!!!
Is the worst thing that’s happened to mankind: What if adam and eve had not bit the apple???he he
Is your most prized possession: My life!!
Is the worst feeling in the world: Being unwanted.
Is the best feeling in the world: To be missed by someone.
Do you prefer wearing to bed: Casual stuff
Is the worst song you’ve ever heard: All tamil kutthu songs..(yuck!!)
Was the last thing you thought when you went to bed last nite: "I gotta write a song sumtime."
Was the first thing you thought when you got up this morning: "Why 6.00 Am MOM????"
Is On your table: Pen drive , pencil, Stic pen, The godfather, A notebook.
Is On the walls in your room: My bro's painting( :) ), A few clocks, A scenic painting and a few cobwebs.
Is under your bed: Haven't checked. But SOmething under the bed is drooling..Ha ha..have you read this Nithya???
Are you wearing now: A jean and a tshirt and underwear :P
Are you listening to: Mommy I'm coming home By the ozzman!!!..For crying out loud!!!The shrey effect!!!
Disturbs you the most: Pretentiousness
*************Who ..*******************
Do you look up to for advice:
Anybody I love! And anybody who can advise well!!
Is your biggest crush as of now: Emma watson!!
Has had a lasting impression on you for the longest: Bill waterson. And of course Hitler
Made you take a second look at your life: The Jigsaw killer!!
Has it easier, males or females: Neither.

*************** Do you*****************
Like to drive:
of course...
Like to talk on the fone: Stupid question. I like it as much as i love lollypops.
Get along with your parents: Er...Is this question meant to be this stupid???
Get motion sickness: No way...
Get allergies: Not yet....
Type with the right fingers on the keys:No way!!!!!!
Sleep with a stuffed animal: :|.....I'm 18..And a guy...
Brush you teeth before you sleep: Hell no!!!!
Like to dance: Haven't found the right partner yet!!!
Consider yourself a good listener: Yes....

**************If…******************
Today was your last day alive, what would you do:
Funny you should ask this because just today morning I thought the same stuff!!!. First I would write a will bequeathing all my stuff to the people I love. Then I would write stuff for each and every special one in my life..meaning my friends, parents..ETC...Then fall in love if possible....Listen to all the songs in my computer....Visit switzerland......Have a steam bath and a sauna massage!!.....Hog like hell!!!(as usual!!)...The first kiss!!....Try a dunk!!....Shout like mad.....Hug all my friends...Post silly comments to other people's blogs...visit my brother's university with him....Change my orkut photo every minute.....Take a photo with every one I have met so far. And finally listen to a few soothing songs...Talk to my dad and mom for a lot of time then finally....Let go!!!

All this is possible if time is slowed down so I would also invent a time machine!!!

And this made me answer what I answered for a question above!!!

You could be a gardening tool, what would you be: A bucket!!!
You could have a tattoo, where n what would it be: A Nike tick on my forehead!!!
You could have any job you wanted, it would be: Comic strip artist "Calvin and hobbes"
You could have any car you wanted, what type: Murcielago!!!
You were given a million dollars, what would you do: Upgrade my comp to kick some serious ass!! Give most of it to my parents because they know what to do!! Then treat all my friends..Then watch every good movie there is..Buy all the Calvin and hobbes books and LOTR books..Get me a life time unlimited phone connection..:P
You were President: I would resign.
You were the Prime Minister: I would resign again.

Well that was Fun..Yeah that was. Thanks to Nithya for this. Cia!!!Hope you had fun reading like I had typing this.

Life rocks!!

12 comments :

Nithya said...

"Then treat all my friends"...ippo kooda treata vittu vekalai nee...Watz this...literally everbody doing this "C'est Moi" thingy !!! :O...he he it's fun to write and read as well !!

Nithya said...

hmm...i haven't read that Calvin and Hobbes book...it's not available in Reader's Point :P

Ryan said...

@nithya: its with me,.....

Anonymous said...

Er all in love...dude dont listen to pop hehe even if it was armageddon time i wouldn't fall in love...wouldn't spoil that one last day :| ...

And yea... i would probably sing mama im coming home to ozzy himself if i had one day left :P

Anonymous said...

fall in love :S..on the last day of ur stint on earth..hell no..dont ruin that day... u need time for other things :|

Like listen to me sing 'mama im coming home' hehehe

Anonymous said...

damn u have approve comments :| i thought i forgot to comment or something...loose paiyane..dont censor comments..freedom of speech :P

Ryan said...

@shrey.....freedom of speech vechukko....ill sing mama im comin home...u be audience

Nithya said...

hey this blog template looks gr8 ! and that calvin's pic too !! :D

Nithya said...

nd..both of you sing that "mama watever song" i'll be the open mouthed onlooker :P :D

Anonymous said...

dude this template looks better ... and hopefully u haven't censored my comments :P ... anyway i have no problem listenin to u sing :P u tried out for tech music right :P u cant be worse than me :D

Anonymous said...

bleh more censorship :| ...

Periwinkle Mist said...

Hair – color n style : Black. I have only hair. NO style.

LOL