Nov 16, 2006

Mercury rising!

The NSA has developed what they believe is an unbreakable code which they call MERCURY. Now they ran a test to see if anyone can decipher the code by putting it in a puzzle magazine. Now Simon Lynch, an autistic boy who has an affinity for puzzles sees it and deciphers it and calls the NSA. Concerned the men in charge call their boss Kudrow and inform of what happened. Kudrow worried what might happen if this gets out orders that Simon be terminated. The man he sends kills his parents but is unable to find Simon and leaves when the police arrive. The police call the FBI to send someone to take a report of Simon who is missing and the man they send Art Jeffries is not exactly in good standing with the FBI because of an incident that occurred recently and is also not exactly OK because of the incident. Art finds Simon, who was hiding and takes him to the hospital. While there, the assassin takes another try but Art saves Simon and they go on the run..........

If you think that's what this is about, I bet my ass you're wrong! That may be the title of the original movie but what this post is about is an episode in a real person's life- a person under attack by millions of tiny troops who call themselves ...........THE VIRUSES.

Ok, enough suspense[:P]....I had a fever. That's it!! As it goes, when a viral fever occurs ,one is not allowed to watch Tv or exert himself. That's why I found myself sleeping the entire day. Not exactly sleeping. Just lying down wondering what to do. This time I achieved my personal best. A highest of 103.5 degrees!!. That IS hot!!! lol.

Reduced to eating bread and kanji(It ain't that bad!!), I mentally cursed the guy who said once "STUFF A COLD AND STARVE A FEVER". Thank heavens I had my book with me. At least I could read about the fictional life of the Godfather. But now the fever has gone. Only the cold remains. Now I won't curse that guy!!!

Past two days I took leave to college, and before that lots of interesting stuff happened which will make our topic of discussion in my next post which will be hitting this very same page in one or two days. My fingers itch to type in that too. But as I'm convalescing I'd better take rest. Watch out for the next post people!!!
ciao!!

1 comment :

Nithya said...

Hey gr8 start....hmm adutha post ku build up semaya thaan iruku !! neways u take care :)