Nov 12, 2006

In the not so distant past!

Here I go. My first post in Beta Blogger. I Don't find any difference between the two. Atleast not anything significant. First the text i type looks good to look at. Other features I haven't checked out yet. There has got to be something good or it would not have been designed as beta. Ok! Forget that. Now the past week has really been good for me. Though it involved the 'hell of a day', I should say this has been a week for the good. That day was also not bad as I mentioned.

Five reasons why I called this week good:

#1: First I realised that life is not a bed of roses(Blah blah..Forgive me!). As Tom hanks says "Life's like a box of chocolates.You never know what you get". That day made me better than what I was. I started looking a lot more towards the positive side of things.

#2: My skills at basketball were getting better and better. I could shoot three ps greater accuracy and also fine tuned a lay-up. Tried a few fakes. Sweated like a pig int he process though only to end up in bed after a nice refreshing bath.

#3: All these three months I was doing my physics practicals alone as I was the odd one in my batch(In numbers!!). But then our permanent roll numbers came out and then to people from the previous batch came to ours. So two people had to be reshuffled. As a result I got a partner. Trust me. It is a pain to do experiments alone. But now I got a partner, Niveditha. Her antics are really funny. At least this is better than having no partner.

#4: LAN was at last by my side. I got a lot of basketball videos transferred from my friend. Awesome time pass. I saw a few movies too. And downloaded songs. Soothing! Got introduced to Shrey's realm by the one and only Shrey himself. It's kinda funny but at the same time lots of songs are really meaningful.

#5: My dad got me a digicam! Sony cybershot 6 MP. 6X total zoom. Achtung baby! Yeah . That's about it. Awesome week. Now I know why some weeks are good and some are bad. That's when we learn to differentiate between them and appreciate their effect on us.

These are great days !

1 comment :

Nithya said...

"And a new day will dawn for all those who stand long And the forests will echo with laughter!"

Endha pada dialogue ?????