Feb 3, 2007

Style redefined!

Before I begin: My good friend ashish's dad just passed away due to liver malfunction. I just attended his memorial, the first memorial I ever attended. They all seemed to take it OK. Strong people! May his soul Rest In peace.



I'm not going to ask you another"guess who tagged me?" questions, because the answer always seems to be Nithya! Well this is a tag which I like I should say!So here we go ten things that define my style!

1. If you think you'd find designer labels or hair gels and headbands here you are a million miles from knowing me. Casual clothes define my style(if you can call it that!). A 3/4th at home and antifit jean outside is what I mostly wear.

2.Unruly hair. Whenever anybody asks me "What kinda hairstyle you having da??" All i reply is" I got only hair no style!!" But I guess this is a style on its own. Somewhere in the future someone might ask for a sharan-style hairdo!

3.The Sphere: The sphere, as many call it, has nothing to do with Michael Crichton's novel. The sphere refers to my head. God drew it with a compass they say. Who knows otherwise!But I guess people with spherical heads are rare to find! It is a part of me without which "my style" decreases by a great measure.

4. Muzik: Ah, music. Nothing beats listening to music in the following occasions:
# walking
#bus travel
#sleepy times
#coffee break
#ETC eTC.....
As you can see there is no such time as a wrong time for music! As shrey says even if the music does not actually play, my brains's playlist is always loaded. Make it a point to listen to "chasing cars: by snow patrol everyone. Very relaxing song!

5. My Blog: Do I need to say more?

6. My pokemon tazo collection: It still lies there in a corner of my rack. Though it doesn't increase in magnitude, I can't even think of throwing it away.

7. My rare collection of artefacts: The entire calvin and hobbes comic set, Garfield comic set, Harry potter book set and in-the-near-future-my LOTR book all form an integral part of my life. All of these books rock!!

8.The innocent face: Everyone tells me I have an innocent face. Lol! This gets me out of trouble they say. They callme the diablo because of that. Inborn talent I should say!

9.My glasses: Recently I got a pair of photogrey shades. Nice pair. They look like coolers when I go out in the sun. Part of my style funda for another six months.

10.My name: Last but not the least(cliche) this is something I'm proud of. Not many people seem to get it right the first time. So Sharan is the easiest way they find to call me. The rearranged name is also something I like to tell out about. :D

Sharanyan <---->Ryan.A.Nash<------> Aryan Nash

So that is my Istylu.If you noticed anything else other than this please do comment about it.
And for the first time in history I tag some people-->Annette, Athos, Priya and venki. For all those who don't know what a tag is- You just have to do what the tagger did . i.e . in this case you have to post your style fundae!. Please take this up ppl!!
Ciao!

7 comments :

Venki said...

So Ryan Nash is an anagram of ur name i dint knw, i thot u myt have been impressed by either or John Nash / Kevin Nash ..;-) nice collection u got, i love garfield though i have the eversion of entire collection i dont have the hard copy..

Dinesh Krishnaswamy said...

haha, i have a bad head too.... a bit out of shape some say.I am neurotic enough to assume that the person who gave me my most recent good haircut is the only one who can cut my hair.
thought you were dedicating this post to chill out?

Priya Arun said...

I've always wanted to ask you about that name thingie..good you explained it yourself. I'm glad I didnt ask ;-)

As to point no.7: OMG, OMG, OMG!! How lucky are you!!!

OMG!

P.S: The Priya you mentioned is not me. Most definitely not me. :-)

Nithya said...

If 'Squirting' is considered a Fashion/Style Statement, then you are
"Tutankhamun", when it comes to Squirting :)

Venki said...

done the tag thing!!

Ryan said...

@venki
me too has the e version...a few hard copies...

@athos
chillout next man.that wud take some time to do...

@priya
nice name nah?? :P
yep that priya is you!!!...so put a sock in it girl!!!

@nithya..OMG i forgot squirting..im elvis at that

Anonymous said...

ahem ahem...ore gethu thaan ... community le itha link adichu vidanum...