Mar 12, 2007

A tale of two poets.......

I like writing poems or songs or whatever you may call them...'lines'...if u may. Some say they are "Original" and "beautiful" ( You know who??:P). But whatever said, I feel proud to have been the inspiration for my big brother, who wrote his first couplet on snowflakes. Well are you thinking " Since when did elder brothers get so nice and not so naughty???" Think again. This is what he sent. Total nakkalu ( that is sarcasm for those who don't know tamil!!)...


FLAKES of snow falling on the ground
it isn't as i thought it would be - ROUND !!

---- HA ! a couplet for the first snowfall i have experienced.....
---- inspiration for the couplet - R. Sharanyan ( a poet in his own league )

:)
:)
:)

Madhav

Three smileys too!!!! As if the two lines weren't enough. But yea I kinda love this mail!!! Makes you smile!!! At least makes me smile....


The next poet or poetess rather is Annette. Her poems are truly beautiful and mature if you ask me. Her timepass limericks are also one of a kind but childish which is what makes me love them. Read this. This is what made me ask her to write a similar kind of thing about me. I got an immediate poem. Here goes!!!


Chubby cheeked Sharanyan,
Wearing a sexy baniyan,
On the beach in the sun,
Starts to run,
And points his gun,
At abishek bachchan,
And throws a bun,
Just for fun,
The day is won!!!!
-Annette


I don't know what to say!!!!! Another piece to treasure!!!

Cia!!

11 comments :

Venki said...

Hats off Mr.Poet..

Priya Arun said...

:-) Write on, write on! We're right here cheerin' for ya!

Priya Arun said...

Off topic - lemme know when you add '300' and 'Apocalypto' to your movie hit list.

Nithya said...

Maddy Anna --> If at all u read this :)..great job...Keep such poems coming :)

Annette ---> ROFL...That was an awesome rhyme :)

Sharan---> No comments..Idhu un post e illai :P

Dinesh Krishnaswamy said...

hey you didnt ask me???;)

300 is releasing in India on 19th they tell me....and thats a holiday..yeeeees.

what a trailer??? u can watch the trailer a 100 times and not get bored....i want to be one of the 300 spartans now:)

Apocalypto is an excellent film...liked all the mel gibson(direct/prod) films..patriot, brave heart...a must watch...donno why it didnt release in India(did it?)

Ryan said...

@venki thanks dude...prince lookin awesome as usual!!!!!!

@ priya

:D thanks...
and yea am gonna see apocalypto ....i just haven't changed the hit list....look at it now...and yea 300 i heard its a thriller....pity they don't release in cbe...u ppl are lucky...its releasing at hyderabad rite???

@ athos...dude u dont have to wait for my request...pls write anyhting u want about me!!!!!!

Dinesh Krishnaswamy said...

wat? not releasing in coimbatore?
seriously?
oh,no......now i feel like one of the 299 dead spartans...frookin idiots...

PS: what a trailer!!!

gravity said...

One thing i like about college:
I have explored the unexplored and defined joblessness to a whole new meaning and i'm now spreading the cheer of silly poems around.

What a wonderful world indeed!
My purpose in life has been accomplished! Hurrah!

:P

Ryan said...

@ annette .....actually that is a wonderful purpose...spreading cheer!!! I have embarked on this entirely new quest of drawing people who enter my class now and then.....will soon blog them

Nithya said...

Why am i not able to see a thing :O

Nice template...:)
font a maathu

Nithya said...

edhuvume update panra idea illaya :((