Mar 25, 2007

The return of the sphere

12 days have passed without me seeing this page. I have never felt so bad about not doing my duty. Seriously! Not even when I read " A walk to remember" two days back before my math test the next day and completely forgot about math did I feel so guilty. But then there is always the third test and you might never get a chance to read such a good book again. So I said " Hell with bessel!!". But then the gods of fortune favored me. You see fortune favors the brave. Math turned out to be an easy affair.

the past week also saw me turn 18. I'd like to say something about that...

" Yay!! "

Yea that is short and sweet. You don't turn 18 everyday do you??

And not everybody who turns 18 does these on their 18th birthday

* Eat cotton candy with all your buds.

* blow soap bubbles

*Visit V.O.C park for the first time with mango slices in hand.

* Get perfume from a friend as a gift because I stink!!!

* Receive a card from someone close to heart which makes you feel happy even though you've just come back home after a one hour bus ride packed with people.

*Wear NIKE shoes which your big brother got you. Now that is something special.

*Watch India lose yet another match. I seriously hope bangladesh do win. I would so like to see bermuda win but that would mean India going through and I don't want that. Say I'm not being patriotic or whatever but they don't deserve to go through. This is what they give me for staying up till 2 30 in the morning.

* And watch the latest Motorokr ad. Rocking!!!




* Read a few awesome books.

Well that's a gist of what I did. Life just gets a great meaning with all these little things. As I saw in a video " The grand content". " With a mediocre amount of adventures you get an album full of memories but with a little amount of adventures you get a heart full of regret." Great words. More to come. I'm back!!!

cia!!

9 comments :

SHIVA said...

k k....there is no need 2 specify tat march 20th is ur bday...tats because everone woulda known tat since u r the most popular guy in CBE :D

Ryan said...

er...exaggeration at its heights!!

Dinesh Krishnaswamy said...

belated bday wishes man...

i watched the entire match too....it was a good thing they lost...now we dont have to be sitting upto 3 for every match.

Aravind said...

I am elated to see an ADULT blow bubbles, eat mango slicces, cotton candies...you have had a gr8 birthday... antithetical... And the videos were gr8...

Nithya said...

Wow !! I never knew u blew bubbles, ate cotton candy and 'kili mooku mangaai' and visited VOC park (that too for the first time !!)
Nalla title btw :P
And i will watch the second video on 1st of April, cauz i am supp 2 b "the controlled girl" wen it comes to handling BSNL broadband :P

Nithya said...

"Get perfume from a friend as a gift because I stink"

LYNX perfume a Sharan ? ROFL..
I stink..I stink...I stink :P

Venki said...

Blated bday wishes man.. seems u had a blast on tat day..u r one day short of being an arien!! i am missing a good cnxion to keep track of ur blogs man.. keep it comin..

Priya Arun said...

Very very very belated happy birthday :-)

Lucky you, eating cotton candy n all :-( Im yet to see one in stupid Hyderabad!

Dolphin said...

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)