May 27, 2007

Timepass thingies!!!

Ever wondered why you always anticipate the holidays but when they come you wish you had something to do? Hi 5 then!! You have so much time that you get confused as to what to do. Not all times though. Sometimes you just wanna do a lotta stuff at the same time. Like the time when I was listening to No More tears and chatting with my friend and I absent mindedly air guitared on the keyboard. My friend ended up reading a lot of trash.

SOmetimes you somehow end up listening songs you've never listened to before and find them so amazing that you put up the song ( if u get it ) or the lyrics here.
Like this ( :D)

Layla


Get this widget | Share | Track details


Kiss from a rose

Get this widget | Share | Track details


Or you watch some of your best F.R.I.E.N.D.S episodes and surf youtube for clips. And if you do get some put that also here!

This one is awesome. Chandler and Phoebe singing together!



This is ROFL!!



The best of the smallish videos I could find!! That laugh ids infectious i tell you!




One of the best intro scenes ever!!



Or you could read any book you got. (Pssst..I got two of the three books of the Bartimaeus trilogy!! Lucky me!!)

Or just go to sleep!! Like I'm gonna do!

Tadah

3 comments :

gravity said...

hi5,low5 everything!! :) yep..

and i love those songs!

Nithya said...

sooper videos :D
ellam onnu vidaama twice paathen...NEthikki 31st aache :P

Ryan said...

@nithya....
it doesnt matter if u see em once twice or a gazillion times....same usage only..once streamed it ll be stored in the cache or some memory