Aug 25, 2007

I've returned to do WHAT I LIKE BEST

Yep sorry for all the cobwebs that got accumulated here.(Sorry only for those who bothered to visit me int he past ten days. :| ) It's been one helluva week what with Let's Talk (A five day workshop on GD conducted by the English Literary Society of which, I'm proud to say, a member of) turning out to be a whopping success and me returning to the world of blogging. But not without pressure, mind you! I was tagged twice and now I sit down to do them. As the title says...

What I Like best :

*To stay in bed for the recursive five minutes whenever woken up in the morning.

*Sit tooth brush in hand till the thought that you've been sitting idle for God knows how long strike you and you wake up realising that you've spilled paste on your shirt.

*Stare at the wall, outside the window when I'm bored.

*Write rhyming poetry.

*Eat wai-wai noodles after getting drenched in rain.

*Masala sundal at the beach in a paper cone with wet and muddy pants!

*A walk back home, alone under the shade of trees befuddling passers-by with my singing skills.

*The good feeling when you turn the last page of a book.

*The "pull arippu" up your spine when "jaya he..jaya he" part of our national anthem is sung.

*To laugh until your stomach hurts and your eyes stream and you like a stupid duffer surrounded by similar people!

*The bus ride home, in the window seat, asleep to the world around.

*Thayir sadam with pickles.

*Thayir sadam with mor molagai

*Thayir sadam with _ _ _ _ _ _ (Anything that is not sweet)

*Anything to do with dogs

*Watching a common interest on TV with dad and mom. And then talking about it later.

*Looking back. Literally (On the road, you know when :D), and figuratively.

*Spending a whole hour eating a cream bun at RV, with ten other people

*Smiling and seeing others smile.

*Taking photographs and saying to yourself "Damn, you're not bad!"

*The times when I realise I've eaten enough but grab the nearest cup when desserts are served.

*Conversations on the phone which last for an hour or so.

*Pulling people's legs (Those who don't take it seriously, mind you! Phew I've had the experience of teasing someone who did not like it and he almost punched me. And he was my classmate!!) and then joining forces and pulling somebody else :D

*This past week.

*Being dumbstruck after a phenomenal movie ends.

*Badgering mom for breakfast/lunch/dinner.

*Talks with people like Shreyas, Hari Babu, ET, Nithya which range from downright dumb to absolutely philosophical and thoughtful.

*The school gang meet.

*Photo sharing.

*Sharing lunch with people.

*The usual impromptu meetups at ARC with surya and shivram

*And all other stuff which I like best...

*And yea, My life.

I tag annette.

5 comments :

Nithya said...

"*And all other stuff which I like best..."

/:) what does that mean ? :|

Gymming :D , English music, Sharadambal kovil kadalai :D, coffee (*shudder* I have to read up on that coffee origin thing as well :|), C and H et al ???

Anonymous said...

:-) sweet one!

SHIVA said...

dai....its been ages since i ate in arc :(

Ryan said...

@nith

All other stuff that i dint have the patience to write..yea it encompasses a lot of what u hav said :)

@iyer

me or the post??? :D

@shiva..

nee ellam busy dog

Chandrashekar Anand said...

pullarippu during "jaya he".. true in my case also da.. your conscience begs you to think about the nation...
i never thought that you will be such a big "consumer" of thayir sadham. :)