Aug 25, 2007

Who..What..When..Where... TAG!!

1.(a) Pick out a scar you have.

One on my forehead, not shaped like the lightning bolt however weird your imagination is.

(b)and explain how you got it?

Brother hit me and ran. I charged at him like a bull. Did not notice the doormat and the fact that he dodged. Slipped and hit my forehead smack on the edge of a wall. Blood spurted like in the low budget horror movies.

2.What does your phone look like?

A cuboidal mass of black and grey with a 120x120 lcd screen and a few very scratched up keys resulting from the many trips from the hand to the floor.

3. What is on the walls of your bedroom?

One clock, which is ten minutes slow, One portrait bought, one portrait drawn by my brother, and a lizrd (now)

4. What is your current desktop picture?

Inspired by "The Loop"

5. Do you believe in gay marriage?
I don't have anything to do with them. If they like it.. fine! Have a gay anniversary!!

6. What do you want more than anything right now?
To talk about my entire life right from my childhood with someone.

7. What time were you born?

I did not know to see time then :P

8. Are your parents still together?
Yep. And they'll remain that way.

9. Last person who made you cry?

Jonathan Stroud

10. What is you favorite perfume/cologne?
Eau de Cologne used as aftershave

11. What kind of hair/eye color do you like in the opposite sex?
What comes naturally.

12. What are you listening to?
My fingers hitting the keyboard

13. Do you get scared of the dark?
Sometimes.

14. Do you like pain killers?
Do YOU like painkillers??

15. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
Naah..

16. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
Wai-wai noodles

17. Who was the last person you made mad?
Mom.

18. Is anyone in love with you?
Wish that person would tell me :)



I tag sathya, upasana, athos, surya and shiva. Please do blog sometime :|

6 comments :

Nithya said...

"7. What time were you born?

I did not know to see time then :P"

Kodumai :|

Anonymous said...

:-) enjoyed reading your version! thanx for taking up the tag!!

Unknown said...

ennadhu idhu???
"7. What time were you born?

I did not know to see time then :P"
ennoda forwards e paravaala??:|
oh..adhu padikara effecta?? =))
sathyama thaangala..mudila.. :(..
anyways
whats the meaning of 18.)??? :P
and for the 1st time my comment is bigger than you-know-who.. :)

Dinesh Krishnaswamy said...

thanks for the tag.
you have a sense of humor:)

SHIVA said...

he he...me plannin 2 del bilaaaaaaaaaag...paaklaam...maybe i might do this as my last post :D

Ryan said...

@nithya...Thats a way of escaping when you dont know the answer!!

@iyer.

anytime!

@meera

Ellaam un effect thaan..yea i understand

@athos....:O..everybody has a sense of humour dude!!!

@shiva..

somberi naye!!