Oct 19, 2007

A journal entry

How would it be if life comes to a standstill whenever you wanted it to...
Like in photographs...
Happy faces remain happy. Those in anxiety stay that way. Where friends stay together for eternity.

One would like to have those lazy days at the IM forever wouldn't one? Or that comfortable seat at the back under the fan right after lunch? All those walks alone by yourself, singing a tune to no one in particular, getting weird looks but never bothering?

Reminiscing does bring a smile or a laugh to one's face doesn't it, no matter who reminisces. You just comment on someone and a friend of yours tells you you were like that when we first met, and then you get shocked but he finishes with "not now of course...", and then you smile.

One does get frustrated sometimes. Like how you get jacked for something which you never should have been. Or when you're left out..

It's been a crazy week. Rain all around me... never letting me walk alone, drowning my voice,..If only it would be quieter but still, be there. I've been walking quite a lot. With company too. Those walks are also worth remembering. One would love to walk the beaten path wouldn't one?

Study holidays have begun. Same difference. Just lot of time left to do the stuff you like....like sketching that wolf you told a friend about a week ago, or picking up that neglected pen and writing something down or just filling up your playlist and listening to it over and over again..Or just having time home with family.




I live in a crazy world. If every moment were to be photographed one would run out of paper to print them on or albums to put them in. Every moment feels new. I put out a candle with my tongue today. A scrawny cat followed me adding to the list of animals that like me (after dogs..). Either that or he liked the cream which was on my finger. I had kurkure's new flavor. Tasted like shit.

I think about the many people who've influenced me. Made me think. Made me feel special. Angry. Stupefied. Made me respect them on my own. Made me detest them by asking for respect. Made me feel loved...Each one, special in their own way.


He looks up from his blue book. A silent breeze blows past. He hears someone say "Dude let's go..". Finishes what he's writing..

"I feel alive...."

Photo courtesy: me
Inspired by the one who lives in a matchbox and talks to his blue book.

9 comments :

Aravind said...

Nice pic da.. Who was that?? ET?

yeah kurkure tastes like sh*t!

Nithya said...

:) would do

Anonymous said...

butiful post! kinda touchng! :)

"tastes like shit"---- now that's a controversial statemnt :))

and, may i know who lives in a matchbox and talks to his blue book???

Hari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hari said...

my blue book isn't in the picture... :(

but, i can recognise my microprocessor notes and skinny fingers...

that day was fun wasn't it?
it was the 12th of October

surya said...

Nice photo da :)

this post is very different frm others and its also nice

Anonymous said...

duuuuude .. who is the dude? :P

Deepu Vasudevan said...

didnt know my little bro was a writer. a good one at that! interesting work. :)