Dec 21, 2007

The other side of me..(yes I am multi faceted alright)

Apparently there is more to me than meets the eye. Or so it turned out to be....

December 20, 2007. It was a cold rainy night and I wasn't dumb enough to be out and contract something. I logged into gtalk for a little chat before going to sleep. I had an invite to chat from some fellow who called himself krish93. I thought it was a krishna I knew (Common name, you see..) and accepted it because unknown person's don't use gtalk but just bug you in orkut. What followed was, what can I say...why don't you just read on

me: u jus added me...which krish are u?
10:29 PM krish93: krishna
from cbe
10:30 PM me: Anna university?
krish93: sengunthar college t.gode
me: tp s friend?
krish93: no
10:31 PM me: then?
krish93: just i saw u in orkut
me: do i know u?
10:32 PM krish93: krishna from coimbatore (Does "do i know you" mean anythi g different anymore????)
10:33 PM me: umm u can be a little more specific
krish93: i am new friend for u
me: ohhk..(with some eyerolling)
10:34 PM krish93: wht u doing
10:35 PM me: nothin much
bored
krish93: ok shall we chat
10:37 PM r u there
10:38 PM me: yea
ok we can.(everyone should be given a chance right??..NO... WRONG)
krish93: wht u doing real life
10:39 PM me: college
2nd yr
PSG
computer science
krish93: oh good
i am psg product diploma
10:40 PM me: oh k
krish93: where did u done ur school
me: sboa
krish93: oh 5n
10:41 PM r u got management seat r free seat
me: free
10:42 PM krish93: r u in home
me: aama.(Change in language -->sign of frustration creeping in..)
10:43 PM krish93: wht else r u in hoilday
10:44 PM me: (An alien which can shower green goo from its nose or a piece of shoe lace) no
college da
tomorrow leave
krish93: ok
10:45 PM shall we meet one day if possible
me: if possible yea.(Tried being subtle)
why did u add me?? what mad eu? (I failed)
10:46 PM krish93: y
wht happen
me: i dont like talking to strangers i dont know and don't feel like I want to know ..
10:48 PM krish93: oh y u think me as ur strangers ,we wil be friend (My strangers?? FTLOG!)
me: huh (Brain on the walls people..)
10:50 PM krish93: thn wht else
me: gonna sleep in a while..(tried a more obvious-er version of subtlety)
krish93: ok
10:51 PM shall u call me
r else i wil
me: i dont really know u
I don't think it's time we tlak..
10:52 PM krish93: ok
after understanding we wil talk ok
me: FINE (Cyanide or rat poison??)
krish93: rajkumar is the dct hod of psg tech dimploma (Where the hell did that come from?)
10:53 PM r u in J block
r EB block
me: A
10:54 PM krish93: ok
whts ur name in orkut to search
10:55 PM me: the same, DUH(I wanted to say obi wan kenobe but then I'd be in deep shit making him understand that)
10:56 PM krish93: shall i add u
but it show male.(THERE YOU GO!)
r u male
me: OMG
oh k, so that's what this is all about.
10:57 PM get a life man(The most patient I've been in a single incident in my entire life..)
krish93: omg means
me: Oh my god (See what I mean by Patience)
buzz off ( It's starting to wear off)
u made a mistake i see(Stating the obvious eh??)
I am not a girl
so tata(that meant ^%#^%#^%^)
krish93: ok
10:58 PM me: and u wont be getting anywhere with the way u approach "Girls"(air quote)
krish93: wht
wht u mean

And the genius went offline. Voila!! The lame dufus actually thought I was a girl. I thank him for that. Phew.. for a second I was scared that he was a "little-too-happy" if you know what I mean.

I guess I should rephrase the first sentence. There is more to me than met his eye. An extra fookin' 'N' at the end. It is SHARANYAN. Is it my fault that "sharanya" is a sexy name??

Bing's not so weird now is it chandler??

19 comments :

Nithya said...

Saraaaaaaaanyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D :D :D :D

Anonymous said...

i empathise with u dude...the S at the end of my name is often ignored....:(

Madhavan said...

en di sharanya...nee ivalo vettiya???

Madhavan said...

en di sharanya...nee ivalo vettiya???

Unknown said...

ROFL.. :D :D =))

Anonymous said...

sharanya-va? ROTFL :))))))))

SHIVA said...

"Bing's not so weird now is it chandler??"....DAMN!!!!tat was a gr8 way of puttin it dude..... :D...but i aint gonna tease u or nething cos i have done most of the damage durin the time tat "UNFORTUNATE" incident happened and also in varun's place...he he

Anonymous said...

sharanya ,neenga romba romba takkar "pigure" a irukinga

Anonymous said...

ROFLOL! nalla venum! :-D

I was wondering why that guy would ping you.. now that I know he thought you were a girl, it all makes sense! :-)

Dolphin said...

i dinno u wud put this on ur blog :D but i burst out laughin like crazy when u showed me the conv the other day!! rememeber "enneppa SARANNNNNIYAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..hehehehehhe.. " :D :D :D :D :D

Dolphin said...

@shrey: U DONT TALK ABT UR NAME. ITS UR FAULT OK? U PRONOUNCE UR OWN NAME "SHREYAAAS" (I "HEARD" U TELL SOME PPL OK ) Y WONT PPL TEND TO LEAVE THE S OUT? SILLY U.

gravity said...

HAHAHAHAHA!! Dude..that was super crazy! :) :) "OMG" ;)
How does it feel? Being at the receiving end of such b***s**t! :D

Anonymous said...

Approvingly your article helped me altogether much in my college assignment. Hats high to you post, wish look ahead for more interrelated articles without delay as its one of my pet question to read.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Nithya said...

:D What and all comments you got ya !

Nithya said...

This post helped someone a ? Adhuvum college assignment a ? Whattay !

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.

Arjun said...

^^someone stalking sharanya??