Dec 19, 2007

Tra la la!

Yes I am singing. For this has been a beautiful day. Why, you ask? Because I bunked college thanks to the heavy rain!

* I found out that I could solve the easy sudoku in under two minutes. (I'm not kidding)

* Spent time on orkut looking at random profiles and communities and smiling to myself when I saw something I liked (Yes I should get a job, I know)

* Watched two movies.

i) Hot fuzz - English movie whose script coulda been a copy of a tamil one's, absurd story, but funny movie.

ii) The butterfly effect - Loved the story, though it is as probable as me changing my blog template to pink. Super acting.

* Found out two things warm you from the inside except the time when people say they love you - "FRIENDS tenth season last episode" and "a cup of coffee + Chilli Gobi with onion rings with a touch a lemon" after a walk in the cold piss-drizzle of an evening rain.

* Caught up with my friends. That's always good.

* The daily nonsense chat with shrey (Hey, we do talk sense time to time) about the lead guitarist of megadeth and the story of how he slept with his head on his hand and his hand became numb and he could not play the guitar for a month. It ended with me giving him nightmares of what would happen if his butt becomes numb. He said it does when he reads in the posture for a long time. ;)

* New template. Yea you'd have noticed.

* Unusually happy day as a whole though not every art of it was pleasant.

Tomorrow's coming along with a cattle prod. Or is it a candy bar?

4 comments :

Unknown said...

same blog twice.. :|good one..[:)]the bolg which made me laugh after a long time.. :))
hey am the 1st person to comment for this blog.. :))

Anonymous said...

ada pavi ada pavi!i will pay you back for this, in kind ! :P

don't put up monkeysaurs,armageddon and apes up now please :P (Don't make me beg)

Nithya said...

Adapaavi. mazhai nu bunk a :| Naangellam kashtapattu mazhaiyla nenanju bus la eri ponaom college nee okkandu Shrey oda vetti pechu :| KR Bakes la coffee a ? :D

Anonymous said...

"Tomorrow's coming along with a cattle prod. Or is it a candy bar?"

LOL :)