Feb 6, 2008

Demons..

Fate sucks. It shows up at the worst possible time with the worst possible news which will affect the last person you ever want to hurt. It'll leave you no way out and when you do somehow make a way for yourself it will lead to yet another catacomb of supposed exits which lead you into deeper and darker territory till you eventually give up and let go.

Happiness and sorrow are two sides of the coin they say. It really sucks when one side of it is biased so that you get it all the time and when you do get the other side it hits you hard. And when nobody undersatnd it is the cherry on the cake isn't it? A very very nasty cake with a rotten cherry, yea....

When you trust someone, you know they'll be there for you. You have faith in them that they'll stick around. I wish I had been around. I wish I had atleast been a cause of what had happened. It feels like shit to be at the receiving end for something you never did and don't even know how it happened and wouldn't ever wish for it happen. Makes me wish it was me who had done it. Atleast I'll know what I'm feeling bad for.

Will I ever break free?

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

:( don't be sad da... :( everything happens for the good only :) everything has a reason behind it which u might not know now... later on, u ll come to know and then u ll feel that it happened for the good only :) never lose hope... be optimistic :)