Feb 13, 2008

No. 126

I've realised..
  • That stupid questions don't have answers. You just have to retaliate with another question -"WTF??"
  • That my PQT teacher is too boring to exist. An extract from a conversation.
Me : She's just too boring to exist..
Hari:Her children will become geniuses.
Me:(Arched eyebrows)
Hari: She's so boring that they'll find everything else so interesting that they'll grasp stuff better.
Me:Not if they die out in the first two three years.
  • That when I say I'm bored I'm looking at only my side of the argument. I should rephrase it to "We're bored".
  • That politics is omnipresent and omni"suck"-ent
  • That I can bend metal. I just bent a chair by sitting on it. I have a strong feelin git was already bent and weak from the last pounding. I was a scapegoat.
  • That first impressions are not the best impressions. They are the ones you refuse to go against. So it is not my fault if you're a stubborn dunderhead.
  • That food shared tastes good. When not shared it tastes good for a longer time. Hey I'm mortal.
  • That Colleges are just schools with a fancy name. I had to write a letter for being absent half a day. And a friend got chucked out for talking.
  • That mindless arguments make you feel good only if the people you argue with make you feel good.
  • That there will be a perpetual pain in my ass. Sources may vary.
  • That this may be boring to you. But hey I did not ask you to read this did I?
  • That this is the first post I've numbered. Thank No.18 for that.
Now shoo...

4 comments :

SHIVA said...

who the hell is this PQT teacher of urs.....u neva mentioned her 2 me dude....by the way....do u know tat a place called STAR *** exists...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Upasana said...

wat u blabberoo??? :O

i thought u liked college :D

u sound bugged :D

Nithya said...

Happy No 126 :D :D

Anonymous said...

WTF ?!