Mar 12, 2008

People..A few of 'em

A tribute to all the people who've entertained me these past few weeks.




Goten- goku's son. His happiness is infectious I tell you.


















Vegito- Attitude and intelligence.
















Chandler Bing : Should I BE any more descriptive?
















Dr Cameron Allison (House. M.D.). Sigh!





















Dr.Gregory House. it would be the ultimate encounter if he meets Chandler
















Michael Scofield - That cold steel stare is something.

















Alex Mahone : The Mean killing machine. Awesome actor.








The list is not an exhaustive one, by the way.

P.S:Go Cameron!

5 comments :

Nithya said...

Oh ! So HE is 'house' eh ? Looks mean :|

Anonymous said...

ah i love House man...awesome show..pity i don't watch it as much as i used to...

Sathya said...

Scolfield and Mahone...
My favourites too!!

The rest, i dont watch :|

Sathya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gravity said...

I LOVE WENTWORTH MILLER!!!

i wish all those rumours of him being gay are WRONg!! :(
there's NO WAY he is.!
ahhhhaaaaaaaaaa (thats me weeping)