Mar 15, 2008



You put the cap on, but there is always someone who leaves it open. The ink is always wet. A few words is all it takes to make a world of difference. Either way 'round. The tiny blue light from my USB hard drive blinks at me knowingly.

X : Why do you take painkillers?
Y:Coz I'm in pain.
X:(Smiles) Aren't we all? Aren't we all?

Half of the stuff that happen to us are brought on us by ourselves. There's a lot of difference between "You do your job and what'll be will be" and "What you do, matters.".

I have all the time in the world. But whatever you do there is something that remains. Always. If I did whatever I wanted to do in the past, then whatever I want to do now I would have put off. The cycle repeats and you run out of ink in the end.

Reality doesn't suck. You just didn't do enough to make it rock.

3 comments :

Nithya said...

:):):)
Thought process ??

Nacha said...

still sounds cynical! disguised, but cynical all the same..

Nacha said...

still sounds cynical! disguised, but cynical all the same.. :)