Mar 22, 2008

A for available. not apple

A-Available? No. You just missed the last one. You couldn't have been later could you?

B-Best friend(s):Nithya, Upasana, Hari, Parul, Vk, ET

C-Cake or Pie: How about both?

D-Drink of choice: Irish cream coffee.

E-Essential thing used everyday: My pen and my scrap notebook.

F-Favorite color: Black, white,red and blue.

G-Gummi bears or worms: Gummi bears anyday..

H-Hometown:Coimbatore as of now.

I-Indulgence:Cartoons and serials which I can't stop if I start liking them.

J-January or February: February. I don't know why.

K-Kids and names: Clarice, Cameron, or Nathaniel.

L-Life is incomplete without: People, Rains, Dogs, Coffee, Walks, Music and silence

M-Marriage date: I'm guessing April 20th. Let's see if it works.

N-Number of siblings: Oru annan

O-Oranges or apples:Kamala orange. The best,

P-Phobias: Heights.

Q-Quote:I will answer this later.

R-Reason to smile:A good book, A good movie, A pretty girl, Satisfaction, Memories, Rain, dogs, no reason at all..

S-Season:Fall. Looks beautiful in the photographs.

T-Tag three people: Annette, Shrey and anybody else who visits and takes up the position of "Anybody else".

U-Unknown fact about me: I don't like Maria sharapova. Just remembered

V-Vegetable(S) you do not like: None that I hate, when I really come to think of it

W-Worst habit: Forgetting important things.

X-rays you have had:I faintly remember having one taken

Y-Your favourite food: My mood determines my food. But I would never get tired of my chilly cheese toast, curd rice and mor molaga.

Z-Zodiac:Pisces.

4 comments :

Nithya said...

April 20th ? Marriage date ? But why ?

Priya Iyer said...

yaaru ponnu? :P

Upasana said...

:) marriage date april 20th aah??? sharan is hiding SOMETHING from ussssssssssssssss :D :D :D

Vigneash said...

Wats April 20 buddy... Supposed to be my birthday.