Mar 22, 2008

important useless little things.

"Fade to black" is amazing. Just felt like saying it.

Crayons rock.

Come as you are.

*Smells like teen spirit music running*

The weather continues to impress. Proves me wrong everytime I think it'll worsen the next day.

Slight wind on my face is very soothing.

I turned 19 two days back.

Wonderful times with people.

Marketing an invisible coat was fun. We (Me, Hari, Vibhu and Al) had super fun doing it. Ending up being really comical. Intentionally though.

Old-dumbledore-like-guy from IM who questioned us would be a great conversationalist.

I want to have a dog(golden retriever or huskie). I want to see how it feels to have a dog wake you up after a long nice nap.

I want to write a really long poem. I'm losing touch.

Laughing till it hurts is something we should do more often.

Enna da vazhkai idhu..

2 comments :

Nithya said...

Done with colouring ? Andha pic ? Where did you people market an invisibility cloak ? :O Euphoria eh ?

"I want to write a really long poem. I'm losing touch."

:( Moi aussi

"Old-dumbledore-like-guy from IM who questioned us would be a great conversationalist."

Erm ?

Priya Iyer said...

U have been tagged! :)