Mar 6, 2008

M.E.

Ten Things You Wish You Could Say To People Right Now (names withheld) :

1) I think you'd do better without the artificial laugh.

2) Saying fuck once in every five words isn't cool. Very not cool.

3) You seriously have a problem with concentration. And you have to start keeping your word.

4) I don't know what I would do without you.

5)I wish I had the power to wish for stuff

6) Oh brother' where art thou?

7)Really?

8 )How did it feel when you "burned out"?

9) Wish you were here.

10) I really admire your stubbornness. You make a fool out of yourself in front of so many people and still you think people are actually laughing because you cracked a joke.

Nine Things About Yourself

1) I am a dreamer.

2) I am weird. Good-weird.

3) I love silence. I love sound too.

4) I can be everything you want IF I care.

5) I love my life.

6)I wish I were cheese-melting right now.

7) I can guitar smells like teen spirit, in my head

8 )I'm the laziest walker. Ever.

9) I have these temporary moments of depression.

Eight Ways To Win Your Heart

1) Be yourself. It is not worth impressing me if you have to change yourself to do so.

2) Don't fuss about me. Please.

3)Walk with me.

4) Give me the satisfaction of having cheered you up.

5)Tease me. And make me laugh too with you and the others.

6)Pull stupid faces when I least expect it.

7) Call me to ARC for a hot plate of masala poori.

8 )Play "crap challenge" (Ask me for the rules) with me and beat me at it.

Seven Things That Cross Your Mind A Lot

1) Will this end?

2) Why me?

3) What if I die tomorrow?

4) Why does curd rice taste so fuckin' awesome?

5) Why do girls play with their hair all the time?

6) I am wasting my time.

7) Home sweet home.

Six Things You Wish You Never Did

1) I wish I paid more attention to people than I did.

2) I wish I made no one curse me because I did not have time for them.

3) I wish I weren't an introvert earlier in my school days.

4) I wish I never hurt someone's feeling without my knowledge. With my knowledge is ok because I wanted to.

5)I wish I did not waste so much time.

6)Crack a joke when someone is damn serious.

Five Turn-Off’s

1) Fake laughter.

2) Excessive usage of perfume

3) Excessive swearing

4) Fake accents

5) BAckstabbing

Four Turn-On’s

1) Understanding me.

2) Abiltity to be fun and intellectually challenging

3) Surprises.

4) Genuineness

Three Things You Want To Do Before You Die

Fall In love

Write my autobiography.

And melt cheese on the alps with the one I find the best companion at that time.

Two Smileys that Describe You

:-??

:)

One Confession:

not yet. not yet.


I had forgotten how it felt to do a tag. Not anymore!

5 comments :

Nithya said...

"I had forgotten how it felt to do a tag. Not anymore!"

Unna marakka vituduvena ? :)

Upasana said...

:) :) :) :) typically sharan... ARC a vudave maatiya?? i hope u fall in love with that ARC guy's daughter... :P :P

Anonymous said...

I wish i had the immunity to eat ARC stuff hehe .. but i never quite liked the masala poori there, kaalan rocks though...

"Abiltity to be fun and intellectually challenging"

intellectually challenging...Wo my gaad! and autobiography ku oru order nan ipove podren....

Priya Iyer said...

:) interesting tag!

gravity said...

that was fun! heh