Aug 1, 2008

Nothing.

What do I do today? I thought I'd just open this page and type in whatever comes to my mind on impulse. But nothing did. All I could think of was "This text field is empty. ". But then James Hetfield says "Nothing else matters", and my fingers start rolling. Still, I don't have anything specific to go on about. No, not even philosophical mokkai. No rhetorical questions to make you think. No quotes that make you go "OMG"!. No colorful pictures which make you miss those good old days. No songs to sing along with. Nope. Zilch.

Then what am I doing now? Good question. It's just that I felt like it. The good thing about questions like htis is no one can debate the correctness or wrongness of the answer. :). Thank heavens. We already have enough shit to argue about. Bombs-who placed them; People, their actions; actions, their effects, whether coffee is best served sweet or a little bitter, whether nokia or sony ericcson, to be or not to be. Oh wait. Garfield already solved the last one.

Hmm. So that brings us back to square one. So what have we established so far? That I have nothing to go on about. That I'm here just because I feel like it. And, there are helluva lot of questions in this world than there are people to answer them. But, I guess the people count will soon overtake the question count. And oh, one more thing. You can go on and on for pages with just one sentence twisted whichever way possible. Trust me. I'm studying Total quality management. Except the occasional quote by Deming or Juran, everything is mindless drivel.

My internals just ended, obviously evident from the academia-related words mentioned above. Call it post-internal trauma or whatever. Internals are a total waste of time. They don't prove anything, don't make anyone happy except of course the ones who like a clean 20/20 in their mark table on the website, don't exactly make one's day. People never learn; the ones who write them as well as the ones who set them.

Coming back to nothing, Shadow kicks butt. Awesome keypad, awesome sound quality, plus games :P. Dunno why I'm so obsessed wit the name shadow but I've decided that even the first dog I get, I'll call shadow only.

I miss House.M.D. The sarcasm, the known faces, the emotions, the realisations, the oh-so-awesome sound tracks. I miss prison break, its drama and action. I miss deathnote, the brilliant powers of deduction of L, Yagami Light's cool in tight spots. Hell, I just miss whatever is not there now, if that is ever possible.

Enough said I guess. I guess a few garfield strips will make a good end.

I'd like to do that someday.

Someone after my own heart!

And a maiden line:

"When I'm walking a dark road
I am a man who walks alone"

-Iron Maiden.

P.S : Her smile is contagious.
|
|
|
V

1 comment :

Nithya said...

Suber Garfield strips :)