Aug 2, 2008

Random quotes.

Disclaimer : This is no happy friendship day post. Bleargh

"Run To the hills. Run for your lives!"
-Iron Maiden \m/

"I don't know why you died, Goldie. I don't know why and I don't know how, I never even met you before tonight. But you were a friend and more when I needed one. And when I find out who did it, it won't be quick and quiet like it was with you. It'll be loud and nasty. My kind of kill. And when his eyes go dead the hell I send him to will seem like heaven after what I've done to him. I love you, Goldie."

- a line from Sin city

"I had a 1590 on my SAT, I got a 44 on my MCAT, and I have a 4.0 GPA from MIT. I thought I had my life mapped out, but then I remembered what my non linear equations professor once told me, always account for variable change... I let down my good friends, but as it turns out, they weren't too bad at simple math either. I scored the prettiest girl in school. I got beaten down by an old school Vegas thug who was having trouble accepting his retirement, but I worked out a deal with him that got him a nice pension... And I lied to my mother, but I confessed a lie and well, she still loved me... So my senior year of college I joined this team and I learned this new skill. I went to Vegas 17 times to use it. I made hundreds of thousands of dollars counting cards. And then I had it all stolen from me, twice... How's that for life experience professor? Did I dazzle you? Did I jump off the page? "

-Ben campbell in 21

Wonderful day.

6 comments :

Nithya said...

Umm..21 is that Black jack movie you were telling me about ?

Anonymous said...

OMG A sin city fan! The only other person I have heard ramble dialogues from Sin city is The Dude! How's 21 btw?

Aravind said...

Both awesome films!
Kevin spacey didn't have much work in the film though!

Anonymous said...

Up the Irons :D ! Iron maiden rules

Try listening to Black sabbath too :D

Ryan said...

@nithya . yes ye the same

@D.I
:D, hi5 to the dude. 21 is great as well...nice movie only..good timepass

Ryan said...

@aravind
yea kevin spacey not much of a role

@shrey \m/