Sep 14, 2008

Tonty koshins.

'Bin tagged by P.I after a long time I guess. Anyway, this is quite small, so even my laziness does not prevail. Predominantly mushy tag. Tut tut.

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?

Probably a very filmy "nahiiiiiiiin", a beard and alcohol. Then I'll spread the moroseness around. :P

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?

This. (I wrote this long back, so ignore any mistakes spellingwise and meaningwise :P)

3. Whose butt would you not like to kick? (I changed the question)

Any supermodel's butt. Full of bones. I'll hurt myself. All other butts form a line. 5 bucks a kick.

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?

Firstly, I wouldn't save. Secondly, I'll buy myself a Murcielago. Thirdly, the best-est game station imaginable. Then, I'll go for a world tour. Then, scale Mt. Everest. Fulfill certain promises. Then the rest, I don't have use for. I'll gladly have my life back. Not bad eh? :D

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Que sera, sera. .

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Blessed is he who do not frameth such stupid questions.

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
I don't "Intend" on waiting at all in the first place.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
I'll continue secretly liking that person. Simple. :P

9. If you like to act with someone, who will it be? your gf/bf or an actress/actor?
The Cast :

Tom hanks.

Morgan Freeman

Christian Bale

Jessica alba.

Katheryn winnick.

Jennifer Connelly.

Me.

Her.

10. What takes you down the fastest?

Pretense.

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
In a mirror? :-?

12. What’s your fear?
Heights ( a little), Lizards and fear of ending up with a woman who says "Pweees, chweet" etc

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Compulsive reader. Harmless. Kind at heart.

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Single and rich. I quote Christian bale from "3:10 to yuma" .

If I don't go, we gotta pack up and leave. Now I'm tired, Alice. I'm tired of watching my boys go hungry. I'm tired of the way that they look at me. I'm tired of the way that you don't. 

I'm not a fan of "We'll be happy as long as we're together. We don;t need money." There will always be something missing.Happily Married and with enough money to go by, would be my choice.

15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Sit up and do nothing for a minute or two.

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
As long as she's a good person and I love her a lot. Wouldn't hurt the cause if she was pretty. :P

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
She'd have to have a good character for me to fall in love with. If it's a tie when you consider "Quality of the time you have with the two" & "Understanding", then I'll go for whoever's prettier. 

But then all this is hypothetical. Sigh.

18. Would you forgive and forget, no matter how horrible a thing someone has done?
Forgive, yes. Forget depends on the amount of horridness (Is that a word?)

19.Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
Refer sixth answer.. Duh, of course both at different times of life.

20. I tag,

Aravind, Sharanya, Upasana,VijayAparna, Shrey(Sorry man, I needed six people:P) 

8 comments :

Anonymous said...

What’s your fear?
Heights ( a little), Lizards and fear of ending up with a woman who says "Pweees, chweet" etc

Ditto here! except for the last one, of course!
I wonder who frames such tags. :\

Meher :) said...

I don't "Intend" on waiting at all in the first place

:))

One of the funnier tags I came across! :D

Priya Iyer said...

he he... loved reading your version... thanks for taking it up.. and thanks for the 'kind' description.. :)

ending up with a woman who says "Pweees, chweet" etc - LOL... I can't imagine that too, for myself or for you..

Sharanya said...

Tom Hanks! Tom Hanks!

*insert hyperventilations*

Anonymous said...

I wont take up the tag, not my field of expertise :P

Nithya said...

swooper header ! :)

Meher :) said...

You changed your page look!

Wonderful header! You did it?

Ryan said...

@swat
Of course not the last one!!

@sindhu
Thangyu!

@iyer
accepted kindly :P

@sharanya
Just for doing that exact same thing I wish I were a girl.

@shrey,
Lol, I know!!

@nith,
Again, I know :p