Oct 21, 2008

Sigh

I want to walk through a world in-mute.
And then when I turn the corner,
I want to find Kate beckinsale there waiting for me.
With a single black glove or in her Awesome underworld outfit.

Serendipity made me fall in love with her all over again, after Pearl harbour and Van Helsing. Movie was ok. The kind of stuff that happens only on TV first in hollywood and then a few years later in kollywood, bollywood etc.  

I actually had plans of narrating my project submission which had gone extremely well and the satisfaction at the end of it, or India's triumph and how awesome it was seeing sachin and sourav dancing around, or the rains , but hey, they can wait. Oh yes they can wait.



4 comments :

Nithya said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nithya said...

No wait. You day-dream :|

Anonymous said...

They surely can wait!

S.. Diva said...

:) thanks for dropping by..
do check out my other blog, where i happen to shout more often
-Sneha